Join the DCG Community
Design for the Common Good community platform connects designers, practitioners, educators, students, researches, collaborators, activists and visitors with information, inspiration, education, writing, research, and most importantly, each other. This community is designed to foster collaborations and create opportunities for members to share ideas and best practices, get inspired and engage in stimulating discussions. Becoming a member supports the practice of Design for the Common Good and creates awareness and recognition for those who are making great strides in social impact design.
Explore, discover, and share in the DCG community—your collaborative hub for creativity. As a registered member of the DCG community platform, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Access to an open platform of shared global resources, activities and programs
- Connection with a community of collaborators, peers, organizations, and networks
- Ability to create and join groups by network, organization, or topic
- Ability to invite peers and networks to join the conversation
- Live question & answer sessions and webinars
- An open exchange of creative assets, ideas, and information
- Ongoing access to the latest in Design for the Common Good
Registration is easy! Sign up and create your account.